Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Fishing Gasparilla Sound

Oct. 22, 2013

Gasparilla Sound

I fished Gasparilla Sound yesterday, this is my favorite place to fish for Trout.  I wasn't disappointed, I caught 8 Trout, 4 were 16 inches + and very healthy, I caught 1 on a gulp and the rest on my favorite lure, a mirrordine.  I used one with a dark green back, a 17MR.  In addition to the Trout I caught 2 small Grouper and 2 large Bluefish, they were about 3-4 pounds.  One of them inhaled the Mirrorlure, wasn't sure I was going to get it out.

All the action took place between 9-11 am. at low tide.  The water was really clear and it was very calm.
I took some pictures of the sunrise, you will see why I like getti
ng an early start on the water, it was beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. Man's greatest achievement? Perhaps not, but can you afford not to read on when I am about to tell you about Charter fishing florida? There are many factors which influenced the development of Charter fishing florida. While much has been written on its influence on contemporary living, there are just not enough blues songs written about Charter fishing florida. Inevitably feelings run deep amongst global commercial enterprises, whom I can say no more about due to legal restrictions. Here begins my indepth analysis of the glourious subject of Charter fishing florida.

    ReplyDelete